Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)®
Our portfolio management certification recognizes the advanced experience and skill of portfolio managers. The PfMP demonstrates your proven ability in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve organizational objectives.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of eight years of professional business experience AND
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 10,500 hours of portfolio management experience
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of portfolio management experience